Touchstone Personnel is an established niche Recruitment Firm with 20 years servicing multiple industries along with the skilled trades industries in the GTA. We strive for excellence in our search for talent, and maintain an honest and transparent business model.
We are looking for an office administrator to join our team and support our business. Desired qualities include:
- Outstanding professional communication
- Independent and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Experience with marketing tools and technology
This role will have you working with our small team to assist in all aspects of recruitment, from writing new job postings through to payroll and invoicing. We believe that all prior experience is a valuable asset, however training is provided.
- Manage large amounts of data
- Respond to clients and candidates in a positive and friendly manner
- Build a strong online presence for the company
- Assisting in coordinating interviews and scheduling as necessary
Touchstone Personnel is the perfect place to launch your career, and the company where you can balance great work with great life.
Please submit your resume in confidence along with salary requirements.